Having Trouble Finding a Nutritional Balance?
You’re Not Alone. We are Here to Help!
Your hunger buster and fat loss nutritional supplements are completely natural, they help provide a feeling of fullness, facilitate fat burning and glucose regulation by addressing deficiencies that impair your metabolism and preventing effective weight loss.
Our Recommended Supplements
ULTRA PREVENTIVE ® EZ SWALLOW
Douglas Laboratories is proud to offer an easy-to-swallow version of our Ultra Preventive® X tablets. The EZ tablets are smaller-sized and contain a natural vanilla-scented coating.
Amount Per Serving
Serving Size 8 Tablets
Eight tablets contain:
- Vitamin A (as 67% natural beta carotene and 33% vitamin A palmitate)… 4,500 mcg
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)… 700 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)… 25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- Vitamin E (as natural d-alpha tocopheryl succinate plus mixed tocopherols)… 134 mg
- Thiamine (as thiamine HCl)… 100 mg
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin/riboflavin-5-phosphate)… 50 mg
- Niacin/Niacinamide190 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal HCl/pyridoxal-5-phosphate)… 100 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-methylfolate)… 1,333 mcg DFE (800 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin/adenosylcobalamin/hydroxycobalamin)… 500 mcg
- Biotin… 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)… 100 mg
- Choline (from choline bitartrate)… 275 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate/malate/chelate complex)… 210 mg
- Iodine (from Kelp)… 200 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate/chelate complex)… 210 mg
- Zinc (as OptiZinc® monomethionine)… 25 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine)… 200 mcg
- Copper (as Copper Amino Acid Chelate)… 2 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate)… 9 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium polynicotinate)… 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Krebsϯϯ)… 100 mcg
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride)… 100 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine… 150 mg
- Betaine HCl… 150 mg
- Inositol… 100 mg
- Quercetin (as dihydrate)… 100 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids… 100 mg
- Papain (Carica papaya, papaya latex)… 100 mg
- Bromelain (Anana comosus, pineapple stem)… 50 mg
- Grape Seed Extract… 50 mg
- (standardized to 92% polyphenols)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid5… 0 mg
- Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)… 45 mcg
- Rutin (Sophorae japonica, flower)… 25 mg
- Boron (as boron amino acid chelate)… 3 mg
- Vanadium (as Vanadium Krebsϯϯ)… 50 mcg
- Proprietary Organic Fruit and Vegetable Blend… 700 mg
- Organic Beet Powder (root), Organic Carrot Powder (root), Organic Black Currant Powder (fruit), Organic Blueberry Powder (fruit), Organic Broccoli Powder (whole plant), Organic Concord Grape Powder (Vitis labrusca, fruit),Organic Collard Greens Powder (leaf), Organic Pomegranate Powder (fruit),Organic Green Cabbage Powder (Brassica oleracea L. var Capitata, whole plant), Organic Cranberry Powder (fruit), Organic Kale Powder (Brassica oleracea acephala, whole plant), Organic Parsley Powder (whole plant), Organic Raspberry Powder (fruit), Organic Spinach Powder (whole plant)
Organic Phytonutrient Blend
- Organic Spirulina (whole plant)… 100 mg
- Organic Chlorella (whole plant, broken cell wall)… 100 mg
- Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract… 50 mg (Camellia sinensis, standardized to 50% polyphenols, 20%EGCG)
- Lutein (from marigold flower (Tagetes erecta) extract)10 mg
- Lycopene (from tomatoes)6 mg
- Zeaxanthin Isomers (from marigold flower (Tagetes erecta) extract)2 mg
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, starch [rice], gum acacia, glycerine, natural vanilla flavor, fruit and vegetable juice [natural colorant], spirulina extract [natural colorant]), hydroxypropyl cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica and ascorbyl palmitate
- ϯϯKrebs = Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Glutarate and Succinate Complex.
- √Including Beta-Carotene, Alpha-Carotene, Zeaxanthin, Cryptoxanthin and additional Lutein and Lycopene.
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Suggested Usage: 4-8 daily
Three clinically studied ingredients for metabolic support‡
Metabolic Lean® is a novel weight management† formula that includes three branded and clinically studied ingredients—Meratrim® plant extract, Capsimax™ capsicum extract, and Zychrome® chromium complex. This special combination of ingredients may promote lipolysis, thermogenic activity and insulin function for overall metabolic support. The ingredients in Metabolic Lean® also help to support adiponectin levels which facilitate proper fat metabolism and healthy glucose regulation.‡
†Provides weight management support as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced-calorie diet and regular exercise.
Amount Per Serving
Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsule • Servings Per Container 60 each serving contains:
- Chromium (as Chromium Dinicocysteinate)√…..100 mcg
- Meratrim® Proprietary Blend….. 400 mg
(Sphaerantus indicus [flower heads] extract, Garcinia mangostana [fruit rind] extract)
- Capsaicinoids….. 0.5 mg
(from Capsimax™, providing capsaicin, dihydrocapsaicin, nordihydrocapsaicin)
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, vegetable stearate, pharmaceutical glaze and silica.
√Zychrome® is a trademark of InterHealth N.I.
Meratrim® brand proprietary blend of two natural plant extracts.
Meratrim® is exclusively distributed by InterHealth N.I.
Capsimax™ is a trademark of OmniActive Health Technologies.
Suggested Usage: 1 daily
Fiber-Plex™ is a convenient dietary supplement designed to provide a unique combination of all major classes of naturally occurring dietary fiber. Fiber-Plex™ capsules supply a balance of soluble and insoluble, as well as fermentable and non-fermentable grain-free dietary fiber.
Amount Per Serving
Serving Size 3 Capsules • Servings Per Container 40 each serving contains:
- Dietary Fiber …..0.5 g
- Proprietary blend …..1.5 g
Celery Stalk and Leaves
Slippery Elm Bark
Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), cellulose, water, and magnesium stearate.
Suggested Usage: 3 capsules twice daily
What Does Your Body Mass Index (BMI) Number Mean?
Finding Your Target Weight Being overweight or obese increases your risk of developing high blood pressure. In fact, your blood pressure rises as your body weight increases. Losing even 10 pounds can lower your blood pressure—and losing weight has the biggest effect on those who are overweight and already have hypertension.
Overweight and obesity are also risk factors for heart disease. And being overweight or obese increases your chances of developing high blood cholesterol and diabetes—two more risk factors for heart disease.
A high BMI means; the higher the risk of developing a range of conditions, including:
High Blood pressure
4 Locations To Serve You…
Eastside On Rich Beem
Eastside On Wedgewood
Eastside On Dean Martin
Westside On Dew
Start Living Better Today!
6151 Dew Dr. #410
El Paso, TX 79912